A creative person lies dormant within us all, and now is the time to reawaken that passion and find your own creative flow! We can all remember creating fun masterpieces as children; whether it was a finger painting, sand sculpture, drawing, crayon colourings, pasta montages or decoupage sculptures. Where did we lose that inner budding artist?
Date: Sunday 11 September
Venue: Lyon Room, The Home of Compassion, 2 Rhine St, Island Bay, Wellington
Time: 9.30am - 4.30pm
Join us on our one day retreat designed for you to take some time out from everyday demands and tap into your own creativity and intuition.
This beautiful day of expression will be hosted by Lisa Conroy - Box of Chocolates, Michele Courage - Art Vibrationz and Lindsay Harn - Photographer.
What to expect as you immerse yourself in the artistic process:
· Lisa Conroy from Box of Chocolates will inspire you through creative processes and mindful activities
· Michele Courage – a practising artist will guide you through the process of reopening your creative eyes and intuitive talents
· An opportunity to find your creative flow/expression
· Take home your own abstract and other masterpieces
· An inspiring, open and friendly atmosphere
· Begin to unfold and understand what your heart desires
· Just let go, have a lot of fun and tap into your inner creative spark!
No art experience necessary – all levels welcome!
Cost: $120 or early bird special of $100 paid in full by 15 July
Includes – morning/afternoon tea, drinks, snacks, all creative materials including several take home masterpieces and a chance to win a pamper pack.
For a copy of the event flyer click here and to register, click here or take a look at the Facebook event here